Please contact the tour company directly if you’re interested in attending an excursion.
What better way to see Victoria than by the water. This guided tour features historic landmarks like the Parliament Buildings, First Nation sacred territories, float-home communities and amazing views of seaplanes taking off and landing.
Select from Harbor Tour, Water Taxi service, Pickle Pub crawl and every Sunday enjoy watching a free water boat ballet performance.
Our guided bicycle tours showcase the local food and beverage culture, the regional Galloping Goose and Lochside trails, favourite scenic vistas, and the distinctive neighbourhoods that make cycling in Victoria so enjoyable. Or rent a bicycle and explore this great city on your own.
- Castles, Hoods and Legends
- Eat Drink Pedal
- Hoppy Hour
Victoria Tour Options Include:
- Deluxe Victoria City Tour
- Victoria in 1.5 hours. This overview of Victoria is great for first time visitors or guests who have not been outside of the downtown core. This excursion is fully narrated and includes several stops at Mt. Tolmie viewpoint as well as Oak Bay Marina.
- Butchart Gardens Express Tour
- CVS Tours offers departures to the world famous Butchart Gardens. This is a must see in Victoria and is beautiful from early Spring thru Fall. Over 50 acres of manicured themed manicured gardens. The Gardens has dining facilities, a gift shop and a great deal of things to do all year round. No one brings you The Butchart Gardens like CVS – guaranteed lowest prices.
- Victoria Butterfly Gardens Option
- A great add-on for all guests on our Butchart Gardens Tour packages. The indoor tropical jungle that is Victoria Butterfly Gardens includes tropical birds, fish, a poison dart frog display and thousands of free-flying Butterflies.
Alaska. Imagine your vacation in Alaska for one moment. Delight at the sight of a grizzly bear with a cub or two. That instant when the silence of a misty fjord is shattered by a pod of giant humpback whales, breaching high into the air, then crashing back against the sea. While your floatplane flies over crystal glaciers, toward the midnight sun, remember: This is Alaska. This is real. This is the adventure of a lifetime. Traveling in Alaska is like traveling no other place on earth. There are 586,000 square miles here and many possibilities. Choose from wildlife viewing, sea kayaking and guided glacier hikes. Relax aboard your cruise ship, spend an afternoon at the spa and enjoy gourmet cuisine.
Our most popular one week itinerary is the Alaska Inside package. It’s a seven day cruise round trip from Vancouver on 2 July to 10 July 2015. This itinerary allows you to see beautiful fjords and Glaciers. During your cruise you can do an extended variety of shore excursions: Hiking, Wildlife safari, Kayaking, Visiting local communities, Seaplane, Fishing and many other options.
This is a sample Itinerary (can change depending on the departure date):
Your cruise will visit two countries: Canada and USA. Before boarding the cruise you should check with your local US and Canadian embassies that you have the appropriate travel documents. (Visas, passport…).
For more information regarding Alaska and cruises option please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 250.405.5888.
Or visit our website: http://www.merittravel.com/